Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 green capsicum
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder, BUY HERE
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup of semi sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne powder to taste, BUY HERE
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaf, BUY HERE
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 red onion
- Coriander leaf, BUY HERE
- Warm tortillas
- Chopped both red and green capsicum. Put aside 1 tablespoon of each.
- Heat a saucepan on medium-high heat and add oil olive, capsicum and garlic powder. Cook for 4 minutes or until softened.
- Add stock, canned tomato, sun-dried tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, salt and water. Simmer and occasionally stir for 20 minutes.
- Place the can of kidney beans and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Scoop out the soup with a ladle and place it into 4 bowls.
- Chop the red onion, avocado and feta. Place on top with the remaining capsicum.
- Serve with warm tortillas.
Posted By Herb Wholesalers
Updated : 12th July 2023 | Words : 184 | Views : 48